Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Balm in Nude/Neutral

Brand New Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Balm in Nude/Neutral


I bought too many of these and willing to let go of one. This is in Nude/Neutral shade, there's some glitter in the balm so it gives you that bit of shine without looking a drag queen. I love lip gloss/tinted balms and this is amazingly as good as my MAC's lip conditioner, does a superb job at moisturising, while not being sticky (I hate hair sticking to my lips in windy conditions) and I like the fact that it has peppermint oil in it that gives a slight minty feel on your lips.

Am not too sure about the weight/size but it measures about 4.7 cm in diametres so there's alot packed in this. I've been using mine since April and it has barely reached a quarter of the jar.
The jar is made of aluminium not plastic and I think it'll make a cute little case for my nose studs and small jewelery once I finish using it.

This is never used and still in its original bag/wrapper. See picture.

Price : RM35. Poslaju to WM is RM6 and EM RM8

No comments:

Post a Comment